Aluminet Shade Cloth
Protect your Crops, Pets, Flowers, or Vegetables from harmful weather effects.
The Best Choices for Covering Your Garden or Greenhouse.
EyouAgro Aluminet Shade Cloth is a special metalized HDPE knitted shade cloth to protect your crops, pets, flowers, or vegetables from harmful weather effects.
- Minimizes greenhouse heat load.
- Keeping the plants protected from adverse weather conditions.
- Gives diffused light to your plant’s canopy
- Be used as a thermal blanket
To make sure you can find the information you want quickly,
we have prepared this content directory that will jump to the corresponding location when you click on it.
Shade cloth has the following wide range of applications , Inquiry us for more solution.
Find the rights Aluminet below for your greenhouse; All of our products are provided with up to 5 years warranty.
- Shade Factor: 50%
- Energy Saving: 25%
- Application: Indoor
- Standard width: 4.30m
- Shade Factor: 60%
- Energy Saving: 40%
- Application: Indoor
- Standard width: 4.30m
- Shade Factor: 75%
- Energy Saving: 67%
- Application: Outdoor
- Standard width: 4.30m
- Shade Factor: 80%
- Energy Saving: 70%
- Application: Outdoor
- Standard width: 4.30m
No matter if you are looking for a wholesale supplier or if you need a custom-made Aluminet , we can all help.
Obviously this is a five star of quality suppliers, we will certainly buy again EyouAgro products, and I wish you the business is thriving!
Few days ago I did an accelerated aging test on plant where I mounted your nettings. The test was very positive and products had worked very well.
It is very happy to find EyouAgro company, they give us a very good reputation in our place, and let our customers to enjoy the cheap price with very high quality.
This feeling makes me good, and comfortable. Thanks.
I like buying from Chinese company like yours.
Founded in 1996, EyouAgro uses Knitted and Woven technology to design, develop and manufacture Agriculture Protection Textiles.
EyouAgro offers clients a wide choice of standard and customized Polymer Netting for their farm or orchard needs.
Keeping the plants protected from adverse weather conditions！
EyouAgro has a significant Aluminet shade cloth manufacturing capability.
- Certified by ISO9001, REACH, Rohs, SGS certification.
- Automated Raschel production line, create over 10,000sqm per day.
- Manufacture directly, large scale production and Well trained workers.
Whether you need Aluminet Shade Cloth or need to custom any netting products.
EyouAgro always satisfies your needs.
If your question is not listed, please email us right now.
Yes, Aluminet does work.
It is vital for farmers who wish to control the temperatures in their greenhouses when the heat seasons come.
It has impressive reflective properties that help keep the greenhouse cool by reflecting away heat.
It works better than traditional shade clothing because, unlike Aluminet Cloth work, traditional shade cloths absorb heat instead of reflecting it.
Additionally, Aluminet Shade cloth can help keep insects and rodents at bay while controlling darkness, light, and humidity.
Despite it being costly, it is worth it.
Shade cloths come in various colors ranging from white, blue, black, red, yellow, and green.
It is advisable to purchase a light-colored shade cloth since they are reflective.
However, the choice of color of a shade entirely depends on the plants you are growing.
White and aluminized shade cloths are often put in use when growing flowering plants.
For plants that require clarity of light wave-lengths, red shade cloths are the best. pulvinar dapibus leo.
Yes. Aluminet Shade cloths reduce heat.
Depending on the color, lighter shade cloths like yellow and white reflect heat and diffuse UV rays, thus keeping a greenhouse or a garden cool.
Darker shade cloths like green and black absorb heat, which means that they act like filters that prevent plants from receiving a lot of heat.
Aluminized shade cloths work best to provide a cooling effect for plants.
Usually, when you purchase a shade cloth, there's a guide on how to install it. Be sure to follow the guide closely, and you'll have your shade cloth ready in a short time.
Some vital installation accessories that you should get when installing an Aluminet shade include:
• Double Hook
• Bungee Cord
• Polythene Film Tape
• Plastic Grommet
Because of the lightweight material used to make Shade clothes, it is safe to drape on plants.
However, it is advisable to purchase support hooks that will hold the shape cloth slightly above the plants.
Two types of shade cloths exist, Aluminet 'O' and Aluminet 'I.'
Aluminet 'O' is used when dealing with outdoor plants, while Aluminet 'I' is used when dealing with indoor plants.
These shade cloths are available in different shade percentages ranging from 30%, 40%, 50%, and 80%.
To start with, Aluminet reflects heat which provides a cooling effect for plants, while black shade cloths absorb heat.
An Aluminet shade cloth acts as a thermal blanket by creating a process that reduces condensation on the leaves.
This is to say that the Aluminet shade cloth is better at doing the shade cloth job than the black shade cloth.
Choice of shade cloth goes beyond personal preferences. It would help if you chose a shade cloth that will serve you and your plants satisfactorily.
Some of the Factors to Consider Include:
• The type of plants you are cultivating or intend to develop.
• The size of your greenhouse or garden.
• Your budget.
• The fabric used and construction technique, whether it is woven or knitted. Knitted shade cloths are preferable because they are more durable and lighter in comparison to woven shade cloths.
• Consider the durability of the shade cloth together with a protection warranty against UV radiation.
• Density. The density of a preferable shade cloth should match the requirements of your plants. There are 30%, 40%, 50%, 60%, 70%, 80% and 90% shade cloth densities
• The choice of density percentage entirely depends on the type of plants you are cultivating.
• Shade cloth with a density percentage of 30% is meant for plants that can withstand heat.
• Shade cloth with a density percentage of between 40% and 50% is suitable for flowering plants.
• Shade cloth with a 60% density percentage is meant for sensitive plants.
• Shade cloth with a density percentage ranging between 70% and 90% is meant for decorative plants.
The Smart Way To Protect Your Greenhouse from Adverse Weather.
Transparent Energy Saving Screen ( TES), is an innovative solution to increase light transmission and heat retention to save energy both day and night for your greenhouse.
EyouAgro have been the professional Transparent Energy Saving Screen manufacturer in China for more than 10 years.
It is manufactured with High-Strength and eco-friendly polyester yarn and PET film by knitted structure.
Blackout Shading Screen (BSS), also called Darkening Screens or light deprivation Screen, is made of aluminum foil and polyester material through a special process, with good shading effect, the shading effect can reach 99.9%.
Provides the dark environment needed by special plants such as gerbera, Hemp, and Cannabis. Shorten the duration of sunlight.
Diffusion Shading Screen（DSS）, also called Light Diffusion Screens, is an innovative climate solution screen to improve the light combination from different angles, scatter to plants and enhance the growth of crops.
The basic function is to block direct sunlight and adjusting the indoor temperature. On a cold night, it can prevent the loss of indoor temperature, play the role of energy-saving.
The Buyer Guide 2021
We’d all go hungry if agriculture didn’t exist.
While growing crops, you need to monitor the climate in your greenhouse. This is to assists the crops to survive and proliferate.
You encounter challenges in summer because the greenhouse traps unnecessary heat, leading to the death of your crops. The good news is that you can stop this from happening.
That’s where EyouAgro Aluminet Shade Cloth comes in handy.
Table of Contents
What is Aluminet Shade Cloth?
Aluminet Shade Cloth is a metalized HDPE knitted screen that reflects unwanted sunlight and heat from your greenhouse, allowing it to function like a mirror during the summer months.
During the winter, these same properties help to retain valuable heat.
The shade is designed for internal use. You can install it as a permanent ceiling underneath your greenhouse roof, or you can install it as a moveable thermal screen.
What Are the Different Types of Aluminet Shade Cloth?
There are two types of Aluminet Shade Cloth, namely :
- Aluminet I
- Aluminet O
Based on the shade you need, Aluminet Shade Cloth is available in various shades beginning from 30% to 80%.
When Aluminet first appeared around two decades ago, only one type of fabric was available.
However, as the technology continually evolved, users decided that it would be better to improve the fabric to withstand high speeds, which resulted in the recent introduction of a knit pattern.
Initially, Aluminet was intended for outdoor use and was identified as Aluminet ‘O’ and ‘I’ for indoor use.
Even though Aluminet fabric still bears different marks for outdoor and indoor use, Aluminet ‘O’ is suitable for both. However, Aluminet’s knit pattern is more stretchy than the indoor variety.
Benefits of Installing Aluminet Shade Cloth
Several companies now offer a diverse range of thermal screens and shades you can use in your greenhouse.
Growers have a habit of managing growing conditions in greenhouses and nurseries to create a balanced environment for producing quality crops.
These screens are quite simple to install, elastic, light, and offer incredible UV protection. For this purpose, many service providers now provide high-end Aluminet, referred to as aluminum net.
These nets also aid in effective climate control.
It allows for reducing the temperature during the day and controls the microclimate in your nurseries and greenhouses. It also controls airflow, shading, uniform light diffusion, and protecting against pests and cold.
It protects the fruit and plants from damage caused by direct sunlight. Also, it significantly restricts overheating. Simply placing the screen helps diffuse the light that passes quickly through the nets and boosts the crops’ assimilation rate.
The following are some of the essential features and benefits of Aluminet Shade Clothing.
- Creating favorable conditions for plant development when compared to growth in open areas
- It reduces pesticide infestation.
- It results in a significant increase in your yields in comparison to open areas.
- Protects your crops against adverse weather conditions and ensures continual cultivation of produce throughout the year.
- It helps your crops develop and ripen faster than regular nettings and ensures the production of quality products.
- It works as a thermal blanket.
- It lowers the heat load in your greenhouse.
- It gives room for more diffused light in your crop canopy.
- It can help to save up to 25% – 45 percent of the water used for crop irrigation.
Where is Aluminet Shade Cloth Used? (Application area)
There are two types of aluminet shade cloth. These types are Aluminet I ( indoor) and Aluminet O ( outdoor). Both of them work perfectly for outdoor activities.
However, for indoor applications, use Aluminet I.
But between Aluminet I and Aluminet O, which could be your perfect choice.
Consider Using Aluminet I if You:
- Need tight sizes tolerances for all your application
- You do not appreciate a lot of stretchiness
- If you need a tape and brass grommet capped border around the tarp
- If you like the aesthetic look of the knit pattern
Aluminet O Could be Your Top Pick If You:
- If you appreciate a lot of stretchiness
Aluminet I Uses
Aluminet I shade clothing offers 70 to 75% shade percentage and is appropriate for various crops. You also get diffused light transmission of 45%.
It performs excellently indoors. You can spread it permanently as your ceiling underneath a greenhouse roof. Or you can install it as a portable thermal screen and use it in a wide variety of crops.
The net protects plants and fruits from irradiation damage, minimizes heat in greenhouses on hot days, and is a very excellent energy saver during winter.
The width ranges from 27.5 ft, but other widths are available upon your request.
For suspended installations and movable screens, drawstrings are available. Aluminet I is flexible, sturdy, and simple to install. In addition, it is UV-resistant and recyclable.
The shading percentage and diffused light transmission differ depending on where you need to use it. So, pick the one that suits your needs.
8 Steps on How to Install Aluminet Shade Cloth for Your Farm
A shade is an essential tool in maintaining the proper temperature inside your greenhouse. Before installing Aluminet shade clothing, proper planning is necessary.
You can decide to hire a professional or do it yourself. They are easy and quick to install, nonetheless, here are the basic steps for installing them.
- Step 1: You should startby removing a top middle on each corner of your base and replacing it with the eyebolt. Then, have a friend tie a knot from the aluminum
- Step 2: Measure the height of your eyeball’s vertical position in the corresponding locations on the base. Reference the diagram in the instructions to determine your whole spacing based on greenhouse size and usually include a drill bit to drill access holes where needed,
- Step 3: Disengage or bent openers – You have to bend the barbs to hold for the first time
- Step 4: Drape your Aluminate Shade cloth over the top of the greenhouse and center it on the roof.
- Step 5: Using the included paracord, tie a knot through the corner drumming. Thread the paracord from the eyeballs to each grommet if you like so.
- Step 6: Make a tight line knot at the opposite end and repeat these steps on the other side of your greenhouse.
- Step 7: Re-Engage your vent openings to create the room or adequate slack.
- Step 8: Recenter your shade accordingly by adjusting your top line accordingly.
When to Install the Aluminet Shade Cloth to Get the Timing Right?
As in most things in life, timing is everything. The best time to install an Aluminet Shade Cloth is slightly before the temperatures start to spike up. As a farmer, just ensure that you do it neither too early nor too late.
7 Tips for Aluminet Shade Clothing
Once you have decided to purchase an Aluminet Shade Cloth, you must familiarize yourself with a few tips:
- Research on the best type of Shade Cloth for your needs. Consider weights, and sizes and shop around for manufacturers of quality products.
- Before purchasing an Aluminet Shade Cloth, measure your garden or greenhouse adequately. This way, you will avoid any unnecessary wastage. Also, knowledge of measurements will make the purchase process easy.
- Always seek professional help when installing an Aluminet Shade Cloth. Not only will you avoid unnecessary mishaps due to unprofessional installation, but you also get the assurance your shade cloth will serve its intended purpose.
- Make sure you purchase your Aluminet Shade Cloth from a reputable and reliable manufacturing company like EyouAgro. Doing so will assure you of both quality and durability.
- Additionally, before installation, look for good anchor points for the shade cloth in your garden area or greenhouse. If there are no anchor points, you’ll have to install posts to hang your shade cloth.
- Whenever the shade cloth is not in use, store it in a clean and dry place to avoid damaging it.
- Stay organized – Stretch out the Shade cloth to full size. This will minimize tangles and will make the installation process manageable.
- Never rush the installation process. Be slow, but sure. Take all the steps you need to take without cutting corners. You’ll save yourself loads of stress.
- Do not use harsh chemicals or strong detergents to maintain your Aluminet shade cloth. This is to avoid damaging your Aluminet shade cloth.
- If you are not using your Aluminet shade cloth, ensure it is dry and store it in a dry condition.
- While Aluminet Shade Cloth will serve your purpose, don’t expect the fix to last forever. With time, Shade Cloth will degrade. For long-lasting results, you should be prepared for regular maintenance.
- Install your Aluminet Shade Cloth on very windy days
How to Buy Aluminet Shade Cloth?
When you go to buy Aluminet Shade Cloth, you consider the following. First, consider your area of coverage and your crop type. Other factors to put into considerations include:
- Weight: Check the weight listed in grams per square meter. It indicates durability.
- Thickness: The thickness is indicated in millimeters. The thicker shade cloth is Stronger.
- UV: Check whether your Aluminet Shade Cloth is UV stabilized. If your Shade Cloth is not UV resistant, it may degrade within a short time.
- Color: The Aluminet comes in silver color.
And lastly check whether your online seller, wholesaler, or distributor meet the following:
- The Aluminet Shade Cloth is made of eco-friendly polyethylene material
- The manufacturer has a long experience and expertise in making shade cloth.
- The Aluminet Shade Cloth is made from cutting edge technology and is of high quality
- Your manufacturers provide a warranty for their products. The EyouAgro Shade Cloth f comes with a 5 to 8-year warranty.
After considering the factors, the purchase of the Aluminet Shade Cloth entirely depends on your location. You can also order online from EyouAgro.
Local clients can visit the manufacturing site and make their purchases after the necessary negotiations with the manufacturers.
International clients can import the Aluminet Shade Cloth if they do not wish to travel to manufacturer destinations to get the Aluminet Shade Cloth themselves.
Successful agriculture farming does not happen by chance. So get an Aluminet shade cloth and enjoy all the benefits that come with it.
EYOUAGRO Repsects Quality Standards