Production of Cherry, berry, and other soft fruits is uncertain as it depends on weather conditions and insects;
Cherry Rain Cover Tarpaulins are the grower’s best protection against Rain Cracking and other damage caused by rainfall at the wrong time while providing a Micro-climate for Crop growing.
100% Virgin HDPE Scrim with LDPE laminate
140gsm （Scrim:84gsm, Coating: 56gsm）
10×10 Tape Woven
2mm rope around, Alu. eyelet every 50cm
5 years for reuse
Cherry Rain Cover Tarpaulins, also known as Cherry Covers, Rain Covers for Cherry, Orchard Rain Protection Covers,
They are made of HDPE Woven Waterproof Tarpaulin Cloth with LDPE lamination on both sides to ensure 100% Waterproof.
The finished Cherry Rain Cover Tarpaulin Panels are made into custom sizes with reinforced selvage and grommets/eyelets at intervals for easy anchoring to the Crop Protection Structures or Systems.
Full sets of hardware and accessories including clips, bracket, clamps, droppers, fasteners, connectors and tie-down ropes are available
– Core Materials: 100% Virgin HDPE Woven Fabric
– Lamination material: Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) on both sides
– GSM Weight: 140g/m2 ± 5% (ISO 3801). Add 10% for reinforcement
– Colors: Clear/ Transparent / Black
– Reinforcement: Special 4-Layer Taped Selvage
– Eyelets: Aluminum Grommets or Raw Drilled Holes at custom intervals
Submit Your Inquiry to EyouAgro,
All the Inquiries Will Be Replied Within 12 Hours.