Cherry Rain Cover Tarpaulins, also known as Cherry Covers, Rain Covers for Cherry, Orchard Rain Protection Covers,
They are made of HDPE Woven Waterproof Tarpaulin Cloth with LDPE lamination on both sides to ensure 100% Waterproof.
The finished Cherry Rain Cover Tarpaulin Panels are made into custom sizes with reinforced selvage and grommets/eyelets at intervals for easy anchoring to the Crop Protection Structures or Systems.
Full sets of hardware and accessories including clips, bracket, clamps, droppers, fasteners, connectors and tie-down ropes are available
– Core Materials: 100% Virgin HDPE Woven Fabric
– Lamination material: Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) on both sides
– GSM Weight: 140g/m2 ± 5% (ISO 3801). Add 10% for reinforcement
– Colors: Clear/ Transparent / Black
– Reinforcement: Special 4-Layer Taped Selvage
– Eyelets: Aluminum Grommets or Raw Drilled Holes at custom intervals
The premium quality of cherry rain covers has the following properties.
- Water-resistant low-density polyethylene coating (top sheet),
- High-density polyethylene weave (middle layer),
- Water-resistant polyethylene coating (bottom lamination),
- Poly-rope into the hem (on the inside of the folded tarpaulin).