The Leno Weave anti-hail nets are made with Leno/Gauze weave and offer excellent hail protection. It is a locking type weave in which two or more warp threads cross over each other and interlace with one or more filling threads. It is used primarily to prevent shifting of fibers in open-weave fabrics.
The nets are produced using high-density polyethylene monofilament (HDPE) that is UV stabilized and contains anti-oxidant (OX) additives.
The Leno weave gives the net extra strength, while the lateral selvages and the central area of the netting are reinforced by an increase in the yarn threads in order to permit a strong and secure netting installation.
These anti-hail nets are available in several mesh sizes and in crystal transparent (natural white), black and green colors
– Reinforced margin edges eliminate yarn displacement
– Woven in ultramodern plants with high-quality CIBA U.V. stabilizers
– Strong, durable lockstitch technology that resists tearing, fraying, stretching, and sagging
– The nets will not unravel or ladder even when punctured
– Lightweight for easy handling and positioning
|Product No.||Standard Mesh /inch||Weight (g/m2)||Yarn Dia (mm)||Hole Size (mm)||Shade Value||Windbreak Value||Porosity||UV Resistance|
Application & Benefit:
– provides a strong cover on the orchards against the damage that hail can cause.
– provide an extra protection against sunburns, considering the color of the net.
– provides all of its services in EU standards, from the quality of ropes to the testing and certification of HDPE mono-filament anti hail nets.
– Certified quality of the materials, long-lasting framing, and the static calculations behind the projects bring more and high-quality harvest.