Fruit tree netting is the ideal way to protect your fruit from pests birds and other small animals.
It is lightweight plastic netting that protects the fruit, but also allows light and air to get to the tree.
The netting is made of High-Density polypropylene monofilament with UV-protected knitted Mesh.
To work out the most effective method of protecting your vegetable garden and fruit trees you need to identify which animals are eating your crop. This includes identifying types of birds and also the types of mammals.
Common ‘pests’ include flying foxes, possums, bats, and rats.
· Offer excellent protection for the fruit trees
· Protection 100% from birds, flying foxes, possums, bats
· Eco-friendly PE material,100% Pure HDPE virgin material
· Weather, Water and acid-proof
· Temperature-Resistant from-30℃ to +70℃
· UV Stabilized and Anti-oxidant (OX) – Long life
· 5 Years UV Guarantee ( at least 8 years lift span) – Produced with
Knitted 100% Virgin High-Density Polypropylene with UV additives and No Fillers
|Product No.||Mesh Size||Weight||Shade||Width||Windbreak||UV Warranty||Ideal for|
|BNT-2020||20x20mm||20||10%||4 -8 -12 -16 – 24||21%||3 years||Light Weight | One single-use|
|BNT-1535||15x15mm||35||23%||4 -8 -10 -12 -18||24%||5 years||Cost-Effective | Fruit tree bird protection|
|BNT-1045||10x10mm||45||28%||4 -8 -10 -12 -18||40%||5 years||Multipurpose | Bird and Hail Protection|
|BNT-1560||15x15mm||60||20%||4 -8 -10 -12 -18||25%||8 years||Heavy-Duty, Strong | Popular for canopy|
Different Application of Fruit Tree Netting
·Recommended More Application
·Floriculture | Horticulture | Garden