Being outdoors is relaxing and comfy on a patio. But when too much sun turns set in you are forced to retreat indoors. it’s time to find a shade solution and this comes in cloth shade for your patio
Cloth shade for your patio should endure the heat and sun and weather it will be exposed to. When shopping for a cloth shade for your patio, you’ll want to consider the size and shape you need, and the amount you will you’re willing to spend among others.
Read on to help you understand the requirements for shade cloth for your patio.
Shade cloth is a unique fabric made to block sunlight (and UV rays!) from your patio or backyard. The shade cloth for the patio adds a modern and beautiful design to your yard.
The shade net is made of polypropylene(HPDE) in tape form. the shade net is heavy-duty hard weaning, tear resistant, and extremely light.
The shade cloth for the patio is a tape shade cloth. It has the following properties
|Knitting||100% tape yarn knitted|
|Color||More color choice|
1. Know the Exact Measurement that You Need for a Shade Cloth
When buying cloth shades, know the exact measurement that you need for a cloth shade on your patio. The length and width of your patio should be considered when purchasing shade cloth.
- Width: If you are looking for a large shade, then you will need to choose a wider one. For example, if you want it to cover your entire patio area and you want it to be long enough for two people to sit under it at once, then make sure the width of your cloth shade is at least 40 inches wide.
- Length: of the cloth shade is also important. You need to consider how far away from the sun you want your other furniture to be shadowed by your cloth shade. If you have a very high-profile table or chair, then they might not be able to fit underneath it unless they are sitting on top of each other.
The exact measurement of a Cloth Shade depends on the size of your patio. You can get a custom-made cloth shade that fits your patio perfectly.
When you’re buying cloth shades, choose reversible shades. Reversible cloth shades can be easily washed and reused again. You will be able to get a new look by simply turning them inside out and changing the look of your patio with just one simple move!
When buying such shade cloth for the patio, you should check if the manufacturer or supplier provides washing instructions on their package before buying any item from them.
Your cloth shade for the patio should be easy to clean.
- Can be cleaned with a simple wipe.
- Cannot be cleaned with a damp cloth or sponge, as these may leave water marks on the glass. You’ll want to avoid using any type of cleaning fluid altogether if possible because they can damage the material over time as well as potentially leave behind harmful residues that could cause your shades to fade faster than normal (and there’s no guarantee that what came off in one wipe will come off again).
When you are buying a cloth shade, know the shape factor. The shape factor refers to the type of shape that will fit your patio and how much area needs to be covered with your shades. It also tells you how much sunlight is blocked when your patio is shaded, then you can know how many lamps you will need to use.
There are five basic shapes:
- Round or oval
- Triangle or trapezoid
There are also other unique design shapes such as half circles and quarter circles that can be found in some shaded fabrics or styles (see below). We recommend you stick with one of these three main categories which gives you enough flexibility for most purposes. But remember if one option doesn’t work out then another might just do perfectly!
The material used should be of high quality. You should choose a fabric that will last longer and does not fade easily. The fabric should be
- Easy to clean
- Mildew resistant
The shade should also be fire resistant so that it does not catch fire from sunlight during the summer months when there are more hours of sunlight than usual in your home/office complex.
There are many different types of fabric and materials used in making patio shades. These include
- Polyester: The most common material used for patio shades is polyester. Polyester is a strong fabric that is resistant to wear and tear. It also resists moisture better than other fabrics. This makes it suitable for outdoor use as it protects the patio from any harsh weather conditions. Polyester fabric also provides greater strength and durability.
- Popyprene: Propylene is a synthetic, linear low density polyethylene. It is clear, colorless, and odorless plastic with excellent resistance to heat and sunlight. Propylene is used to form the fabric of shades for your patio because it does not absorb moisture from the air, which can lead to mold growth.
Durability is an important factor to consider when buying cloth shades for your patio. The durability of your sun shade material depends on its
- Type and
- Manufacturing process.
If you want to make sure that your cloth shades will remain in good condition for years to come, then choose some other options such as polyester or polypropene which are resistant to
- UV rays
- Humidity conditions.
You should get your patio from a reputed brand. Many companies manufacture shade clothes but most of them are not reliable.
A reputable company will always provide you with high-quality products and services at an affordable price. They will also offer you a warranty on the products that they sell. This is very important because it shows that the company is confident about its shade cloth and services.
You can expect them to provide better customer service because they know how much importance is given by their customers to the shade cloth for the patio they buy or use.
When it comes to your shade cloth for the patio cheap prices are not good. The quality of a product can be compromised if the manufacturer is trying to make money by cutting down on costs. This would result in poor after-sales service and durability.
If you want to buy cloth shades for a patio at an affordable price but still get top-notch quality, then you should look for a well-known brand name or manufacturer such as Eyouagro, which has been around since 1996 and manufacture its shade cloth in China!
The after-sales service should be satisfactory. If you encounter any problem with the shade cloth, it is best to contact the manufacturer directly. The manufacturer will help you solve your problem within a short period.
The manufacturer can explain why there are some differences in their product and how to use them properly. The after-sale service should also be
Patio cloth shades are a great addition to your outdoor space. They can make it more comfortable, convenient, and beautiful. You should choose cloth shades for your Patio that have all these features and the one that will complement your patio or garden setting.
Eyouagro is a manufacturer and supplier of cloth shades for your patio, deck, or balcony. We have a large selection of patio shades in many different styles to meet your needs. Our cloth shades are manufactured from the finest materials to ensure that they last season after season.
We offer a variety of different sizes, colors, and styles for our customers to choose from. Our custom clothes for Patio are available in a variety of fabrics and we can personalize them with your logo or monogram so that they truly become one-of-a-kind.
Contact us today to buy cloth shades for your patio.