EyouAgro 40% Aluminet Shade Cloth is a special metalized HDPE knitted shade cloth to protect your crops, pets, flowers, or vegetables from harmful weather effects.
Aluminet Shade cloth can help keep insects and rodents at bay while controlling darkness, light, and humidity.
Raw Material: Polyethylene 70% Aluminum 30%
Pattern: 1 Aluminium+1 Open
Standard width: 4.3m or 3.35m
- Standard Length: 100m-200m
· Aluminet Shade Cloth for Plants · Aluminet Shade Cloth for Flower
· Aluminet Shade Cloth for Vegetables · Aluminet Shade Cloth for Tomatoes
· Aluminet Shade Cloth for Cars · Aluminet Shade Cloth for Livestock
Recommended Shade Cloth Density:
|30%||Asters, Chrysanthemums, Geraniums, and Snapdragons|
|40%||Bedding Plants*, Gloxinias, Herbs*, Iris, Lilies, Vegetables*|
|50%||Bromeliads, Ficus, Orchids (Dendrobiums, Epidendrums, Vandas)|
|60%||Orchids (Oncidiums, Phalaenopsis)|
|70%||Ferns, Orchids (Cypripediums), Philodendron|
How to install Aluminet?
The installation process for Aluminet is simple and involves the following steps.
- Step 1. : Erect up the tunnel or the canopy around the greenhouse/ field which you want to cover.
- Step 2. : Make sure there is support on all sides of the field/farm.
- Step 3. : The middle line of supports is often most important in the canopy building of the farms. It needs to be secured so that the Aluminet remains fixed over it.
- Step 4. : If you have a custom-size aluminet made, start fastening it to the screws via the holes at the end of the Aluminet.
- Step 5. : Run a wire from corner to corner of the field in order to provide an ‘X’ shape base for the Aluminet where it can rest.
- Step 6. : Fasten it to the supports from all of the sides with the help of taut knots and then erect the Aluminet over the top of the canopy or the tunnel.