Woven Shade Cloth is a woven fabric made from polyethylene material.
It is commonly used as a shade cloth for protecting crops and vegetables from sunlight, heat, and pests.
Woven Shade Cloth can be made with one or more warp threads and weft tapes via Sulzer machine.
Weaving Shade Cloth has more horizontal and vertical grid lines, which will effectively reduce the damage caused by UV rays.
Its special weaving technology makes it thinner than knitted shade cloth without reducing the shading rate.
Woven shade cloth typically lasts about 3years when exposed to sunlight, but this can vary depending on the quality of the material used to make it.
Woven Shade Cloth has a flat surface compared to Knitted Shade Cloth.
It also has vertical and horizontal grid lines that are more obvious than those of Knitted Shade Cloth.
This makes it easier for growers to determine how much space they need to cover their crops.
The same shading rate will also create a lighter shade cloth than the same Knitted Shade Cloth.
This means it can cost less while providing the same level of protection from the sun’s rays.
Woven Shade Cloth is a mesh that uses woven fabric as the base material. It looks more plastic on the outside, but the disadvantage is that the mesh structure is easier to untie if the mesh has holes.
EyouAgro® Woven Shade Cloth comes in various colors, including black, white, and tan.
The product also comes in different widths and lengths.
The main purpose of this product is to shade the carport, shade your backyard, and prevent wind from blowing through your area.
|Product No.||Weight[g/m2]||Shading||Color||Size[m] Width x Length||UV Warranty|
|Plain 40%||50||40%||Green, White and Black||1.0~5.0 x 100m||3 Years|
|Plain 80%||90||80%||Green, White and Black||1.0~5.0 x 100m||3 Years|
|Plain 95%||120||95%||Green, White and Black||1.0~5.0 x 100m||3 Years|
- Agriculture: Protects crops from excessive sunlight, heat, and pests.
- Horticulture: Shields plants and ensures optimal growth conditions.
- Nursery Production: Provides a conducive environment for young plants.
- Construction: Used as a protective barrier in construction sites.
- Home Use: Ideal for shading carports, backyards, and patios, ensuring comfort during hot months.
Accessories & Installation
Please do not over-tension when installing the shade cloth.
The shade cloth is to be placed on the existing structure.
Please note that although we strive to provide accurate panels, the acceptable tolerance of the shade cloth is/-3%.
- What’s the difference between woven and knitted shade cloth?
- Woven shade cloth is made using a loom and has a more plastic appearance with distinct grid lines. It’s lighter in weight compared to knitted shade cloth of the same shading rate, making it more cost-effective. However, woven shade cloth has a shorter lifespan, averaging around 3 years.
- How does the woven shade cloth protect against UV rays?
- The woven fabric structure and the polyethylene material used in the shade cloth effectively reduce the damage caused by UV rays, offering protection to the crops beneath.
- Can the woven shade cloth be customized in terms of color and size?
- Yes, EyouAgro’s Woven Shade Cloth is available in various colors, including black, white, and tan, and comes in different widths and lengths to cater to specific needs.
- How does woven shade cloth compare in terms of cost?
- Due to its lightweight nature and the same shading rate, woven shade cloth can be more cost-effective than its knitted counterpart.
- Is there a risk of the woven shade cloth unraveling if it gets damaged?
- Woven shade cloth has a more rigid structure, but if the surface net has holes, it’s more prone to unraveling compared to knitted shade cloth.