Diffusion Shading Screen（DSS）, also called Light Diffusion Screens, is an innovative climate solution screen to improve the light combination from different angles, scatter to plants and enhance the growth of crops.
As the light is scattered, it covers more parts of the crop and reaches deeper into every plant. Growing plants and people flourish in greenhouses thanks to more light and lower temperatures.The result is stronger and faster growing plants.
We, EyouAgro have been the professional Light Diffusion Screens manufacturer in China for more than 10 years.
EyouAgro Diffusion Shading Screen is manufactured with eco-friendly White strip film and polyester.
The basic function is to block direct sunlight and adjust the indoor temperature. On a cold night, it can prevent the loss of indoor temperature, play the role of energy-saving.
There are different Shading percent types of Diffusion Shading Screens like 30%, 40%,50%,60%,70%
- Diffusion Shading Screen forms the diffuse reflection through the combination of two functional membranes so that the light is evenly dispersed in each part of the plant, which is conducive to the efficient photosynthesis of the plant and promotes the growth of the plant.
- It has the function of blocking direct sunlight and adjusting the indoor temperature. On a cold night, it can prevent the loss of indoor temperature, play the role of energy-saving.
- The addition of anti-aging stabilizers can effectively slow down the aging of the screen, prolong the service time and reduce the cost of greenhouse.
- The specially processed material can prevent the formation of dewdrops and protect the internal environment of the greenhouse.
- Can be used in the interior of all kinds of the greenhouse.
Benefits of using Light Diffusion Climate Screens
- High-grade light diffusion actively scatters the sunlight to reach deeper – and more evenly – into the crop.
- Less risk of burning the plants and more light exposure at a cooler temperature.
- Improved productivity and stronger healthier plants due to more even light distribution to upper and lower sections of the crop.
- A gentle and effective environment not only for plants – but also for the people working in the greenhouse.
- Increased crop quality due to lower temperature of the fruit or flower.