Internal Aluminet Thermal Screen, also called Inside Energy Saving Screen, or Reflective Shade Cloth is a special technique to reflect sunlight during the day and helps to retain heat during the night of your greenhouse.
We , EyouAgro have been the professional Aluminet Shade Cloth manufacturer in China for more than 10 years.
EyouAgro Aluminet is manufactured by high-quality reflective metalized HDPE knitted screen
The basic function of Aluminet Thermal Screen is to form a superior climate in the greenhouse and to lower the energy cost.
There are two structures of Aluminet like Sealed Braided Structure Aluminet and Open Structure.
- Sealed Structure maximize the effect of shading, reduce the temperature in the greenhouse
- Open Structure can keep the air flowing when shading
EyouAgro is an expert in most Aluminet manufacturing.
Just send us your detailed requirement and we will send you an instant quote.
- Coated with aluminum foil, with the efficient reflection of sunlight, cool the temperature in the greenhouse, keep maximum ventilation.
- Effectively reduces the energy consumption in the greenhouse. Maintain the plant temperature in the greenhouse at night and during cold conditions.
- Use high-quality aluminum foil, polyester, and high-strength environment-friendly glue to ensure product quality and long-term use.
- The use of environmentally friendly glue, with no impact on the internal environment of the greenhouse, to ensure the quality of planting plants.
- Adding anti-aging stabilizer can effectively slow down the aging of the screen, prolong the service time and reduce the greenhouse cost.
- It can be used in all kinds of greenhouse. The screen can be installed as a sliding system or hanging system.
What are the benefits of Use Aluminet Shade Cloth?
- Proportion to open areas creates favorable conditions for the growth of plants.
- Compared with the open area, the yield per unit is significantly improved;
- The use of pesticides is greatly reduced;
- The protection of weather conditions;
- The control of the shade. Plant development, fruit ripening rate, and fruit quality
- Save 25-40% of the water used for irrigation