17 Mesh Insect Net is a cost-effective way to keep insects out of your garden while still letting the sunshine in. Eyouagro Insect Barrier Netting can be used year-round and won’t damage plants or flowers like other insecticides do!
Eyouagro Insect Barrier fabric and netting is easy to use and will last for years.
Benefits of Installing Insect Netting?
- Insect barrier netting keeps away. Insects can ruin crops.
- Insects are not strong enough to break through, and the netting is tight-knit.
- Keep also birds from eating crops! Birds will get tangled in the mesh if they try to fly into it.
- Very durable. Insects can’t break through them, so they won’t tear or wear out with time!
- Protect plants while still allowing sunshine and water in. Insect barriers can also be used as a kind of outdoor screen for keeping bugs out of your home!
- Easy to install, very versatile, can install inside or outside of the garden and even houses.
Insect barrier Netting Applications Area:
- Around crops, such as fruit trees or berry bushes, to prevent damage from insects
- Around farms, fields, greenhouses for pest prevention purposes
- In homes to ward off bugs
How to Choose Insect Mesh
|Items||Name of Insect against|
|17 Mesh||Fruit flies and bigger insects,|
|25 Mesh||Mediterranean fruit fly and fig fruit fly|
|40 Mesh||Whitefly (Partially), leaf miner, Aphids|
|50 Mesh||Whitefly, leaf miner, Aphids, Thrips|
|RS-60||Wasp, Vinegar fly Drosophila|