Insect Nets of 40 mesh use both optical and physical means of thrips control. It is an excellent solution for growing peppers. But it is also suitable for any other kind sensitive to thrips. The installation of the net goes on the sides
Insect net can be used everywhere you’re farming.
Take greenhouse, and for example, Insect netting can provide a mesh screen at openings such as doors and vents.
Here are some more areas where you can use netting.
- Plant: Install insect netting directly over your plants to create small tunnels. The net is ideal to stop smaller pests’ damage to plants. Besides, it protects against wind, rain, and hailstone.
- Garden: The netting protects your fruit and vegetable plants from pests, support climbing plants, and prevent weather damage
- Fruit trees: It protects your trees from fruit flies and months. According to studies by research gate, they reported a decrease in damage when using the net.
The Most Popular Types of Insect Netting’s Mesh
Many types of nets are available and are used depending on the type of insects in your area:
- 50 mesh. The net protects your garden against whiteflies, aphids, and leaf miners.
- 40 mesh. The net partly prevents your crops from whiteflies. This is where weather condition disallows the use of 50 mesh nets.
- 32 mesh. Use the net to prevent fruit fly in your peppers.
- 25 mesh. The net will protect your orchards and vineyards from fruit flies.