The Australian Government is committed to helping horticulturalists to purchase and install protective netting with an extra $35 million investment in the Horticultural Netting Program Trial.
This project is designed to help growers across Australia, improve crop production, and increase resilience against climate change impacts.
The target of the Project
- Supporting growers across Australia
- Improve growers’ ability to adapt to climate change
- Increase the quality of your crops
- Contribute to the agriculture industry’s Ag2030 goal.
Benefits of the Project
- Providing crops with protection from extreme weather and predators
- Efficiency in the use of water.
- Achieve higher fruit yields and higher quality
- Take steps to reduce investment risk
EyouAgro‘s horticulture netting is an effective, long-term solution that has been proven to increase crop yields, reduce water usage and protect against pests and predators.
EyouAgro’s netting is made of high-quality, UV-stabilised polyethylene which ensures lasting performance in Australia’s harsh climate.
Read More at: