The Ground Cover Pegs are designed as a fastening method for all ground covering fabrics.
They pin the fabric into the ground stopping the wind from lifting the fabric.
Place the Pegs around the perimeter of the fabric at approximately 1-2m depending on the ground conditions.
These Plastic Pegs are great for stone ground.
- Wide “Rounded” head – More retaining area in contact with fabric
- Now with 4 barbs – Greater grip on all 4 sides in hard or soft substrate
- Sturdy, impact-resistant head and shank – Avoid breaking on installation
- Sharp point – Easy penetration of the membrane
- 110mm – Greater depth for improved anchorage
Weed control fabric plastic pegs are very easy to install using a mallet or club hammer.
Uses for ground pegs:
- Securing weed control fabrics to the ground
- Fixing landscape geotextiles to the soil
- Fixing the base of anti-bird netting
- For securing tree mulch mats